Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Windows Access with Screen Readers email@example.comA central forum for discussing modern Windows ecosystem accessibility and usability with screen readers, including Windows releases and development, apps, devices, and related technologies
- 657 Members
- 10,206 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #WinTenOld Windows 10 old releases archive 228 topics
- #KBAlert Announcements on Windows 10 cumulative updates (KB: knowledge base) 228 topics
- #AdminNotice Important notices from list administrators 217 topics
- #jaws 100 topics
- #nvdasr 88 topics
- #cal-reminder 65 topics
- #wintendev 60 topics
- #universalapps Reports on apps powered by Universal Windows Platform (UWP) 45 topics
- #msftenable 44 topics
- #ADVISORY Advisories for screen reader users on Windows 10 releases and features 41 topics