Re: Backstage tour: Windows installation, the concept of .wim files, how edition upgrades are done in Windows 10 #backstagetour

Hi Gary,

Three ways:

1.       Buy a Windows 10 Pro license (costs 200 dollars).

2.       Use a product key for Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate, or Windows 8.x Pro, provided that the key wasn’t used before and your computer ran these OS’s before.

3.       Use “add features” option to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (costs 100 dollars).

4.       There is another “free” way, but we’ll not discuss it here (illegal and discussion of it will not be allowed).

For consumers, you can upgrade to Pro unless you are allowed to upgrade to Education by your school.