Touchbar under Bootcamp was: RE: [win10] Regarding the new macbooks, and yes, this is! on topic

Hi,

Changed the subject to better reflect the content within.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 5:50 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Regarding the new macbooks, and yes, this is! on topic

After I wrote that last response to Garry, I got to thinking...

We know on the OSX side of things how the new touch bar replacing the 12 function keys, and the escape key will work, but I wonder how that's gonna work on the Bootcamp side of things while booted into Windows, and how screen readers like Narrator, Window-eyes, NVDA, and JFW, etc. are going to react to this.

My guess is, they will probably let the user navigate by flicking, double tapping, etc, just like you'd do if you were using a touch screen, as essentially, all that bar is, is another touch screen, at the end of the day, if you wanna get really technical.

Has anyone either tried or heard anything about on the Windows side of things how this is gonna work?

Chris.