Re: Backstage tour: Windows installation, the concept of .wim files, how edition upgrades are done in Windows 10 #backstagetour

g melconian <gmelconian619@...>

Oh, I se I will just stick to  windows home.i am not missing much. When I do get my next machine I will make sure its windows pro installed.  Thanks for the information. I knew that I could not upgrade to anything higher then what my pc came with for free. So if a pc came with windows 7 pro originally then if iwas ot do the accessibility upgrade ot windows 10 then the windows 7 prolicense would be transferred to windows 10 pro. Is that correct.