Re: cannot add gmail account to outlook 2010

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

See the attachment for details on setting up your Google Account, and Gmail under it, to allow IMAP e-mail access by older e-mail clients.

I wrote this up a while ago, and with a sighted audience in mind (hence the use of "click") but it should directly translate to any screen reader user that knows how to use Windows and a web browser.
--
Brian

Well when events change, I change my mind. What do you do?

    ~ Paul Samuelson, winner of the 1970 Nobel Prize in Economics