windows 10 chrashes

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi, noticed lately, a blind programming student learning about programming and using visual studio community 2015, jaws gets stuck, visual studio gets stuck, then windows 10 doing background or downloading in the background, and cannot get to the desktop, only way, is to turn off the pc, and then reboot again. How to stop this from happening, then when I launch visual studio 2015, have to click on recover files, very annoying, this has happened several times , last week. Should I file this as feedback.

And also the reason, why not installing insider builds, as this is my only production machine, unless there’s a podcast, how to install a vm, then run windows.

Marvin.

Marvin Hunkin

Blind Information Technology Student

http://www.upskilled.edu.au