From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 12:54 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Avoiding the dreaded 'open parent document button' when downloading PDFs on the internet?

Cher,

          Are you logged in when visiting the Plans page to which you furnished the link?  When I go there I cannot find anything that says either "download" or "award" on that page.
--
Brian

Well when events change, I change my mind. What do you do?

    ~ Paul Samuelson, winner of the 1970 Nobel Prize in Economics