- An article on Tablet Mode on our wiki pages? #wikiproposal

Hi,

Since we talked about Tablet Mode and to let the blind community know about this, I thought it would be helpful for me or someone to write a wiki article on Tablet Mode. If you are interested in writing an introductory article to Tablet Mode for screen reader users, please let us know (or if you have an article in mind, please do write the article on our Wiki page (please use Markdown) or attach your article as an email to win10+owner@groups.io). Ideally the article should cover what Tablet Mode is, define continuum, how and when to engage Tablet Mode, differences between regular (desktop) and tablet interface and caveats for screen reader users (please try covering all screen readers represented on this list). Thanks, and looking forward to your contributions (I’ll give you credit for authorship).