Re: - An article on Tablet Mode on our wiki pages? #wikiproposal

Scott VanDeWalle

I like this idea.
While we're talking about this subject, we should write articles or tips for the wiki too.
Such as enabling cortana, putting items on the desktop, etc etc.
Just an idea.

On 12/1/2015 7:30 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

Since we talked about Tablet Mode and to let the blind community know
about this, I thought it would be helpful for me or someone to write a
wiki article on Tablet Mode. If you are interested in writing an
introductory article to Tablet Mode for screen reader users, please let
us know (or if you have an article in mind, please do write the article
on our Wiki page (please use Markdown) or attach your article as an
email to win10+owner@groups.io <mailto:win10+owner@groups.io>). Ideally
the article should cover what Tablet Mode is, define continuum, how and
when to engage Tablet Mode, differences between regular (desktop) and
tablet interface and caveats for screen reader users (please try
covering all screen readers represented on this list). Thanks, and
looking forward to your contributions (I’ll give you credit for authorship).

Have a good one
Scott VanDeWalle: moderator
window eyes representative on windows 10 list