Re: - An article on Tablet Mode on our wiki pWages? #wikiproposal

Kevin Cussick

Hi, coolness will try later thanks mate you have helped me to-day thanks again. will report back if it doesn't work.

On 02/12/2015 11:39, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Windows+a should bring up the action centre and in there you can tab to
the "Tablet" button and toggle it on and off (with spacebar). I saw
mention of a shortcut (WINDOWS+`) on one site but it was from March and
I can't get it to work here so think it was likely something in an
earlier build that didn't make it for whatever reason.