Re: - An article on Tablet Mode on our wiki pages? #wikiproposal

Scott VanDeWalle

Hello.
I don't know anything about it either.
Plus i think as soon as nvda gets better access to groove music i will totally ditch window eyes probably.
But thats just me

On 12/2/2015 3:50 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
And since we are on this subject any of you WindowEyes fans know when AI
will support touch screen access? I know Doug and Jeromy at AI Squared
are gonna put this in soo, but they didn't elaberate as to when on the
last podcast I heard Jeromy on Blind Bargains I think it was. They a bit
slow on the uptake. So someone could shed some light on this foggy
morning her in NC that would be great.

On 12/1/2015 7:30 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Since we talked about Tablet Mode and to let the blind community know
about this, I thought it would be helpful for me or someone to write a
wiki article on Tablet Mode. If you are interested in writing an
introductory article to Tablet Mode for screen reader users, please
let us know (or if you have an article in mind, please do write the
article on our Wiki page (please use Markdown) or attach your article
as an email to win10+owner@groups.io <mailto:win10+owner@groups.io>).
Ideally the article should cover what Tablet Mode is, define
continuum, how and when to engage Tablet Mode, differences between
regular (desktop) and tablet interface and caveats for screen reader
users (please try covering all screen readers represented on this
list). Thanks, and looking forward to your contributions (I’ll give
you credit for authorship).

Have a good one
Scott VanDeWalle: moderator
window eyes representative on windows 10 list