Forum wiki proposal: Linking Brian's tutorials under one roof, a page for discussing differences between stable builds #wikiproposal

Hi everyone,

For those who are new to this forum and subgroups: we actually do have a wiki:

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/wiki

Although this wiki is minimalist compared to wikis on other forums, I believe it is time to change that. The proposals for new pages are:

  • Brian’s tutorials: I believe that it would be helpful to place Brian’s tutorial links under one roof (a wiki page with links to his tutorials).
  • Comparison between stable builds: for some time, I thought about a wiki page that would present feature differences between stable builds, namely new settings, limitations and so on. Any thoughts on this?

Note that in order to edit wiki pages, you need to have ability to access the web interface. For best presentation results, I use Markdown to format wiki pages.