Article (PC Mag): Microsoft admits it was too aggressiveabout Windows 10

Hi all,

Sometimes, it is helpful to look at the downsides of Windows 10 ecosystem, and the article (linked below) captures this well. As a Windows Insider, I myself agree that overall tactic from Microsoft when it came to upgrade notifications was aggressive at times (you may remember a discussion several months ago regarding GWX and others).

Article link:

Microsoft admits it was too aggressive about Windows 10 (PC Mag):

http://www.pcmag.com/news/350584/microsoft-admits-it-was-too-aggressive-about-windows-10

The reason for posting this is to demonstrate that, like anything else, Windows 10 has both positive and negative things to talk about, and also for a chance for us to think about what we are facing.