Re: Forum wiki proposal: Linking Brian's tutorials under one roof, a page for discussing differences between stable builds #wikiproposal

Gary Ray

I am sorry, but maybe I need to be a bit more descriptive.  I went to the Wiki page.  It says there that only folks in this group can edit or post.  So, I need more details on exactly how this works.

Are you saying that I’ll need to go to the main group page and set up a password?

It is very difficult to get all of this when your answers are aimed at a person who is well above my level of experience.

I have seen a couple of posts from folks saying the same sort of things. I know I’d appreciate it if you would aim your answers at a person who is not at your level of understanding.

Gary Ray