From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2017 11:26 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Questions about everything search utility

Ben,

         Yes.  I've been using it for several years now and one of my now-Windows-10 machines was a Windows 7 machine when Everything was first installed on it.
--
Brian

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.

    ~ Herman Melville (1819 - 1891), US novelist & sailor