From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2017 12:09 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Questions about everything search utility

Gary,

         Clearly not the Everything Search just based on the description.  What's listed there is a utility to shut down everything in one fell swoop.
--
Brian

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.

    ~ Herman Melville (1819 - 1891), US novelist & sailor