windows defender on your desk top on the creators update

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

Windows defender is now called windows security center and will not go on your desk top. If you have windows defender on your desk top it won't you will have to open the start menu and down arrow to windows center but there is no first letternavagation on the start menu and no context menu either. I did try shift f10 and there was nothing. I don't know why you can't put windows security center on your desk top. It would be nice if you could and first letternavagation would be nice to have on the start menu.
Brian Sackrider