Re: windows defender on your desk top on the creators update

Actually there is a way to do itfrom settings
winkey i hit end hit tab.
hit down arrow once hit enter hit tab then hit space and it opens.
Or on the system trey rightclick the actions recomended and hit enter and it opens.
It does more than your security and antivirus, refresh on demand, network bits and bobs, and system health.

On 11/04/2017 12:59 p.m., brian wrote:
Windows defender is now called windows security center and will not go on your desk top. If you have windows defender on your desk top it won't you will have to open the start menu and down arrow to windows center but there is no first letternavagation on the start menu and no context menu either. I did try shift f10 and there was nothing. I don't know why you can't put windows security center on your desk top. It would be nice if you could and first letternavagation would be nice to have on the start menu.
Brian Sackrider

.