Re: Survey: products for the blind

Doug Parisian <eggmann@...>

If your are using NVDA, I often find that I need to use NVDA key plus V to turn on or off screen layout. BTW, Amazon does NOT sent defective links nor does well.ca. I often visit links in any number of message and if there is a problem, I've always found that toggling NVDA-V solves any rare issues.

On 2017-05-31 1:54 PM, brian wrote:
This link does not work it says google drive page not found. People should not be posting links that don't work please check them out before you post.

Brian Sackrider

On 5/31/2017 8:11 AM, Henk Jansen wrote:
For a school project we need to gather information about the products that blind people use.If you are blind or partially sighted, please answer the following questions.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iBjbbZ7WGK_hEbOE1ITKAm9ZKEIxWNP3OPgTMHXbk9U/viewform