APP being blocked?

Shannon

Good morning,

I am running Win 10 now. I am still using WE for now. I have all 4 options on this system WE, JAWS, NVDA and NARATOR.

WE has a similar feature as JAWS convenient OCR.

When I try to use it I am getting a pop up telling me that This app has been blocked for my protection. For more information contact my administrator.

Well, I have ad min rights. There is no option on this pop up to allow the app anyway.

This OS seems to be just as flakey as the win 8.1 that I was using.

How can I allow APPS that Windows thinks I shouldn’t?

What else has it blocked that I don’t know about yet?

Thanks for the help.

Shannon