News from the head list representative: a short and sweet group alias for Win10 forum cluster named "w10" is now online #AdminNotice #groupsio

Ladies and gentlemen,

A few days ago Groups.IO announced that you can post to lists via an alias (another name for a group on Groups.IO). I’m happy to announce that, starting today, you can post to the main forum on Win10 forum cluster via an alias named “w10”. Thus, the following email address can be used:

W10@Groups.io

This address will translate to win10@win10.groups.io. I’ll ask Groups.IO if aliases can be assigned to subgroups, as it should make it easier for Windows Insiders to post to their subgroup. Also, the alias can be used by anyone.