Re: Start Menu

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Also, classic shell and start is back have different options, you should try both.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike B.
To: Win10
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 6:09 PM
Subject: [win10] Start Menu

Hi All,

I'm running latest Win 10 Pro, Classic Shell, and Jaws2018 latest.  When I open the Start menu with the Windows key and arrow down the list of start menu shortcuts Jaws reads me their type and location.  How and where do I change the setting to stop the excess squawking by Jaws?  I believe there's a setting in Win 10 for this behavior, but I'm unable to find its location.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.