Re: Disk Cleanup is Going Away in Windows 10 and We Miss It Already.

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

I really wish they would re-release windows 7 with an updated kernel and forget the modern apps, most of them don't work with nvda anyway

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] Disk Cleanup is Going Away in Windows 10 and We Miss It Already.

I hope that control panel does not go away.  Don't know why, but I like it more then settings

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 10:37 AM

I fully expect that over time all of the "old-style utilities" will disappear as they slowly get either integrated into the Settings hierarchy somewhere or reborn in universal app form.

It's when control panel finally is no more that I'll be in real mourning, at least if it gets pulled out while there are still a lot of functions I access via Control Panel rather than Settings.

     Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor,

and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior

of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

              ~ Abraham Lincoln