From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:26 PM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] #KBAlert KB3140743 bumps version 1511 to build 10586.122

Hi all,

For those new to this list: we use hashtags to convey important notices. #KBAlert hashtag is reserved for announcing cumulative update releases.

It appears this is an extraordinary Update Tuesday: KB3140743 bumps build to 10586.122.

Knowledge base article:

What’s new and changed:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/update-history-windows-10

Let us know if you encounter accessibility issues.