Re: System Stalls

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

are you using eloquence?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@...>
To: <win10@win10.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] System Stalls

Yes, it stalls in any program I use, reading text or lists. How can I find out what update version of windows I'm using?

Howard

On 11/18/2018 2:14 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
This just came back, and I'm sick of it.
Every few minutes, my NVDA will just stop for a few seconds. I was
thankfully rid of it for a week or two, now it's back, and I don't think
I changed anything.

Assuming it's the same problem you have, does it happen in anything?
Notepad, browsers, etc?

I was just arrowing through this message and it stops. The only solution
might be to just downgrade to Windows 10 build 1709.

On 11/18/2018 12:03 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Hi all,

When reading stuff; lists or documents, my system seems to stall, about
once per minute. After about 10 seconds of very annoying waitt-time, it
continues as though nothing happened. How can I find out what system
function is interrupting activity?

It's a Win 10 Pro 64 machine running NVDA 2018.3.2. Problem happens
using MS Word, Thunderbird, file explorer and other apps.

Thank you, anybody.

Howard