Re: does anyone know if classic shell works for windows 10

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Also one can use start is back.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:43 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] does anyone know if classic shell works for windows 10

Classic shell works I’m using it.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:29 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io

Well I can get on with the new lettered structure of the start menu in win10.

I can't stand the ribbon and a few other things which is why the winaero tools are really good.

Even so, For just about everyone else, I grin and bare windows 10 good and bad.

For my own workstation, its another matter.

I am using this workstation as a primary system, and any hack, crack, and tweak goes as long as it makes me have a nice happy windows7 experience.

It makes it officient and easy to use without all the crappy windows 10 interfaces.

Classic shell, well I don't need to go that far thank the microsoft gods.

Its true with ribbon disabler and maybe a few other things, I will loose sfc, so if things go bang, if I sfc, I will loose all my custom tweaks but thats life.

On 22/02/2019 10:35 AM, heather albright wrote:

Yes, classic shell is a confort zone for some. I used it for a while till I got used to 10 and I personally no longer use it. Not everyone is there yet and it is good to have options like classic shell.  It really helped me when I had to switch from seven to 10. Still miss xp and outlook express woe! The mail app is not quite right. I wished they would have just stuck express in the mail app. It seems to not have as much as express had sie. Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: