Re: UWA Bulletin: another desktop app conversion - iCloud for Windows is now available on Microsoft Store #universalapps

Its mostly accessible, but There are parts that are not really accessible to.

Then again its the sort of thing, if its setup and once setup just like ccleaner which is still partly inaccessible, then chances are you won't ever have to touch it again.

The only difference is a reformat of course and if you update your bios you will need to sign in and get a code from your apple devices connected to it to revarify.

On 12/06/2019 5:08 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

If this iCloud UWP app is accessible that alone would be a big benefit since the desktop version is not at all accessible unless that changed again recently and I don’t think it has.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:25 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] UWA Bulletin: another desktop app conversion - iCloud for Windows is now available on Microsoft Store #UniversalApps

I certainly find that true with iTunes, as an example, and the Microsoft store version is less clunky than the stand-alone application.

Travis

On 6/11/2019 7:44 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

The biggest benefit is that due to how these apps are packaged, there will be minimal to no residue when removing the app.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Mann
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:44 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] UWA Bulletin: another desktop app conversion - iCloud for Windows is now available on Microsoft Store #UniversalApps

Is there any benefit of using this version of iCloud over the desktop app?

On Jun 11, 2019, at 7:10 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

A few days ago I noted that Thunderbird (unofficial version) showed up on Microsoft Store. This time, an official version of Apple’s iCloud for Windows showed up on Microsoft Store:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/06/11/apples-all-new-icloud-for-windows-app-now-available-in-the-microsoft-store/

Cheers,

Joseph

Join winaccess@winaccess.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.