Re: PayPal payment.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Billy,

          As Humberto has mentioned, PayPal acts as an intermediary and the buyer and seller never see one another's account information, be that banking or credit card.

          If the only thing set up on the PayPal account under discussion is a bank account, all payments made using PayPal for the e-mail address associated with it will be drafted from that bank account.

           Most "big players" that accept PayPal have a "Pay using PayPal" option as part of their checkout process.  Once chosen, you will be led to PayPal, required to log in to your PayPal account, and the information necessary to complete the transaction (amount, who the payment goes to, etc.) will already be taken care of for you.  All you end up doing is authorizing the amount you're paying.

             ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)