From: David Moore
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 18:12
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Getting ready for 2020 #AdminGreetings

Yes Joseph!

You did a great job running this list, and it is so nice to know you are keeping us up to date with the latest!

That means so much!

I can’t imagine how I went without your information and help for so many years!

You have made me half tecky LOL!

Happy New Year to all, and I look forward to the list being just the same in 2020.

I have no suggestions, because this is already such a great list!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10