Re: My thoughts on the microsoft surface pro 7 which I just got.

Lynette <lynette.harper@...>

I also recently got a new Surface Pro 7 and really enjoying it. I got the type cover and it works quite nicely and is so light and thin it barely adds any bulk or weight to the tablet.
First impression are good.
Lynn

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 5:31 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] My thoughts on the microsoft surface pro 7 which I just got.

Thanks, I have a Surface Pro 3, an old one and I love it although the real down side is that you can't upgrade anything e.g. the ram or hard drive as it is sealed and the screen has to come off which means that removing it will normally break it.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kenny Peyattt jr. via Groups.Io
Sent: 20 February 2020 21:50
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] My thoughts on the microsoft surface pro 7 which I just got.

On 2/19/20, matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Yesterday I just received my new surface pro 7 tablet. This is the system
with windows 10 home with 8 GB of ram and 256 GB of storage. Getting it
setup took know time at all. For those who are wondering about charging the
device, it uses a magnetic charger, but you can also charge using USB c.

I currently am using JAWS 2020 with win 10 1909, but orgonely came with 1809
so had to upgrade it. I also have my bn touch plus connected as a braille
display and all works fine. Just thought I would share incase anyone else
is considering. Thanks all.

Matthew

Hi mat how much did it cost?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Join winaccess@winaccess.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.