From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 3:24 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] AUTOCOMPLETING EMAIL ADDRESSES IN OUTLOOK 2016

List or card view makes the autocomplete come up as text rather than as a
graphic. I don't know why you must type the first name and part of the last
name. May I suggest that you delete this contact, then enter it again
manually in the contacts, reached by CONTROL plus three below the Function
keys.

The reason you sometimes have contacts which you didn't add is that there
are two or three sets of contacts. One of these is Suggested Contacts. These
often come because you have received an email from these contacts.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com