Instead its all to do with the licence of windows.

If you upgrade that licence which will be registered to your microsoft account you can simply load it in.

I am not sure what happens if you have brought multiple licences for multiple additions on the same account and how that would work.

On 18/05/2020 3:39 am, William Vandervest wrote:

If I use the media creation tool to createausb installation of win10 on a home machine, how can I install win10 pro on a different machine?

Thanks

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, 17 May, 2020 11:21
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] win 10 iso

Exactly, I can download the Media Creation tool for the current version of Windows whether it’s 1909 or the upcoming 2004 and I can keep it in my downloads folder until the next version of Windows comes out in 6 months or so.

I can then use it to make an ISO file in very short order at any time whether it’s right away or in 3 month or in 5 months hence making sure I have the latest version just as Brian pointed out.