Re: Copying and Pasting from Google Chrome

Well if this is anything like my university days so long ago.

You should be able to open the powerpoint presentations in any office enabled system, it doesn't need to be your's.

You should be able to save those as ritch text rtf format.

Then you should be able to read them.

On the other hand, if that is not possible, then maybe you can ask your school to give you the original documents or rtfs of the presentations.

I have had a university class back when 3.5 inch floppies were the thing.

I was givenĀ  6 disks with powerpoint files on and instructed to give them to my support centre for conversion.

I was able to do a file save as on the powerpoint files, then I was able to save them as rtfs.

I have read handouts and slides in rtf format and while its an old format and I hardly use it as such, it can be read as such.

You can either use libre or open office on the files.

You can as I said, load your nvda portable or whatever onto any office enabled system, well I guess it needs office 2007 or up depending if its a .psx extention or anything if its just a .ps extention, point is you don't need to own office.

Now, I have no idea if you can open them in office online, save em to onedrive and get them that way.

On 26/05/2020 7:43 am, Leslie Fairall wrote:
I'm on my school's website and would like to copy and paste instructor notes from Google Chrome. I am also downloading the Powerpoint presentation, but putting them in a Word document would be great as I could take additional notes from my textbook. I have no problem with selecting my text but the only thing that copies are the links from the webpage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.