Re: Copying and Pasting from Google Chrome

Hmmm when you click save as, there should be a list of formats.

If there isn't then something has changed since office xp/2003 whhen I last did this.

On 26/05/2020 8:56 am, Leslie Fairall wrote:
Hi Shaun:

When I tried the "save as" feature within my Powerpoint presentation, there were no options to save the file to text or rtf. I also used the open with option in the context menu to convert the file to a Word document. It came out as garbage characters. I have the full suite of Microsoft Office applications. Is there an easy way to convert the file to either text or rich text format? Thanks.