Re: disalbing bing in new windows 10.

Well one good thhing to note, now I can turn off cortana there should be a bigger performance boost from windows for those that don't use it.

Now its dumbed down, I am going to have to search for another voice assistant.

On 28/05/2020 7:54 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
And since these instructions are updated on March 19th, and deal with builds of Windows 10 after the Windows Search and Cortana function split, they should still apply:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/25016-turn-off-search-online-include-web-results-windows-10-a.html