Re: win10 repair screen talking?

David Mehler

Hi,

Thanks, I've got a USB headset plugged in to the system and at the
repair screen I'm trying to activate narrator, it's not working, do
you remember what command you used on the repair screen to make it
talk?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 7/14/20, Kevin Cussick via groups.io
<the.big.white.shepherd@...> wrote:
Hi, Yes at that time I used a usb head set as Narrator did not speak
using on board sound. it was at least a year ago so things may be
different.

On 14/07/2020 21:44, David Mehler wrote:
Hi,

Thanks, I am glad it wasn't just me, that I actually heard narrator on
the repair screen. Do you remember how you got it working?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 7/14/20, Kevin Cussick via groups.io
<the.big.white.shepherd@...> wrote:
I remember some time ago hearing narrator on that screen so it should
talk. you might need a usb headset.

On 14/07/2020 04:51, David Mehler wrote:
Thought that screen was accessible.

On 7/13/20, Kevin <kleeva5@...> wrote:
It won’t, because I got the three options on a start up screen
(recover;
restart; reinstall

Or something like that!

email is golden!!!