Re: Customer service Windows etc. question

Daniel MacDonald

Hello Sharron,

First off, a company who uses the term etc is a read flag. Microsoft would never be that vag. Every reputable company in job description(s) would say full product names they service, not ‘Windows etc’. This job posting is a scam! The first concern you should have is they scan your computer, and do something to make your screen reader not work and have no speech. Also, they could do whatever they wanted, and you could have all passwords and other personal information compromised. So, if I were you, think long and hard about this position. Go ahead with it and their will be consequences that you cannot recover from!
Regards,
Daniel

On Oct 3, 2020, at 5:39 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi Sharon and all,

I see. In this case, I advise thinking about how we (the Win10 forum members) can help i.e. topicality.