From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean
Martineau
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 10:11 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] easy powerful contact management system

One of my trainees uses JAWS and J-Say. She runs a non-profit and has many
contacts. She wants to be able to easily create numerous contact groups
from
her ever-growing list of contacts and send mail to those groups.

So far, we were hoping that this could be done with Outlook, but the
procedure for adding contacts to groups seems very clunky. Does anybody
know of a system for accomplishing this task which works with JAWS? If it
works with JAWS, or might do so, it can likely be adapted to work with
J-Say.

Dean

<http://bahaiteachings.org/>