Re: problems downloading applications

Kevin Cussick

have You tried pressing windows key and j and just tabbing around? there is a prompt keep just try and tell me what You find I just do it and can't remember the prompt but it should be apparent to You let us know how You go.

On 08/04/2021 04:27, Madison Martin wrote:
No, I’m using Microsoft Edge
*From:*win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Kevin
*Sent:* April 7, 2021 9:43 PM
*To:* win10@win10.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [win10] problems downloading applications
Madison are you using Google Chrome as your default browser?
Chrome has some security features
Here’s how to disable blocking unsafe downloads
1.
Open the Chrome menualt+f
2.
Go to Settings and select “Advanced”.
Arrow up the chrome menu until jaws says settings
3.
Go to the “Privacy & Security” section and turn off the switch next to Safe Browsing.
Chrome Blocked
list end
Now you know how to successfully download anything you want with Chrome. But keep in mind that the download was blocked in the first place for two potential
reasons. One: that you tried downloading malware or that you tried downloading a deceptive piece of software. At least according to Google. And second:
that you’re trying to download something from a website known for distributing malware.
email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee