From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 1:26 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Talking WinPE Boot Disk

this is the latest 1 from Karlos.
although i dont have the proper link, but you can download it from my onedrive.
for 64 bit use this link.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhCMXaKFXMiuhqB-JssxaLmvy9GiAA?e=TSQvnH
for 32 bit use this link.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhCMXaKFXMiuhqB93jhrYl0z6W10Mw?e=HTavb8

On 7/7/21, Steven Hicks <hickser@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know where I can download one please?

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com