Re: Notice: WinAccess forum addresses and aliases #AdminNotice

I'm sure Joseph's instructions would have included this information, but since the group was only "renamed" and he did not say unsubscribing and resubscribing is necessary the answer is No. Just make sure when you post a new message you use the correct address and if you reply to an older message which still has the Win10 subject line and address you need to change the address or delivery will fail.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 7:20 AM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [winaccess] Notice: WinAccess forum addresses and aliases #AdminNotice

So do we need to unsubscribe from the Win 10 list and then subscribe to the new one or will this be done automatically for current users?

Roger

On 7/12/2021 8:46 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

A few important forum addresses going forward:

  1. Post: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
  2. Subscribe: winaccess+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io
  3. Contacting forum cluster leadership team: winaccess+owner@winaccess.groups.io
  4. Group guidelines: winaccess+guidelines@winaccess.groups.io

For people on Insiders subgroup, substitute “win10.groups.io” with “winaccess.groups.io”.

Also, two more aliases were added:

  1. Win10@groups.io for compatibility only.
  2. winacc@groups.io

I’m editing forum documentation at the moment.