From: Bill White
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [winaccess] can't download Microsoft Office

Hi, Vicki. It sounds as if, even though you have unchecked most reputation-based Protection settings under Windows Security>App And Browser Control, you may still have SmartScreen for Microsoft Store apps checked. If you do, it will block what it thinks may be harmful apps from the Microsoft Store.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...