Re: Microsoft 365 question

Where do I go to deactivate a machine.

-----Original Message-----
From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Weiss via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2021 5:57 AM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [winaccess] Microsoft 365 question

You can install it on an unlimited number of devices, but you can only run it simultaneously on 5 devices. For example including virtual machines I have 11 installs of Office, but only 4 of those installs are always signed in and active, leaving me 1 more sign-in that I can use on my other virtual machines. I just need to make sure that I log out when I am done using it on my VM.
Worst case scenario is I get a message that I have reached my maximum number of signed in installations and I have to fire up that VM where I was last signed in and sign out.
HTH,
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@icloud.com

On Jul 18, 2021, at 4:49 AM, Mária Orovčíková <maria.orovcikova@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello list,
please, if I purchase Microsoft 365 personal, on how many devices can it be installed?
Thank you in advance.
Maria