Remote desktop connection usage under windows 10, using NVDA - seems to work well

Jacob Kruger

Just wanted to thank Russ for recommending this feature/solution.

As in, while could connet to the remote PC using NVDARemote, there was a bit of a lag due to it passing data through the remote server, but, after got I.T. guys to set up a VPN connection to office network, and, after set up my own little python applet to save the IP address/host name for my office PC via another website each time it booted up, last night when connected to VPN and then to office machine from home PC, using remote desktop connection, it actually worked pretty much perfectly.

Was also nice to find the disconnect option under the sign out or shutdown options submenu of the windows+X quick access menu then which let me revert to actual home desktop PC easily, since had not yet looked into anything like keyboard shortcuts to switch between remote and local, etc.

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA