Re: Windows 11 preview: KB5004300/22000.100 #KBAlert #insiderbuilds #win11

Hi,

The only way to get Windows 11 is being part of Windows Insider Program’s dev channel for now. Since you are using a build that shall not be discussed here, your only option is doing a clean install of Windows 10, and then joining Windows Insider Program.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of mitchell lee
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 1:46 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] Windows 11 preview: KB5004300/22000.100 #KBAlert #InsiderBuilds #Win11

Thank you Joseph, where do I go, get the latest build of 11,

Mitch

On Jul 23, 2021, at 1:42 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

You are using a build that is no longer supported and was leaked prior to introduction of Windows 11. You can do one of two things:

  1. Return to Windows 10 via a clean install and install build 22000.
  2. Wait until build 22000 ISO is released and do an in-place upgrade.

And now we’re making it official: this forum SHALL NOT discuss build 21996 anymore. If you happen to be using this build, you MUST follow one of the procedures noted above (topic closed).