Re: Registry and start up sound

Chris

Make sure that the checkbox for the startup sound is still enabled along with turning off fast startup

From: Alan Robbins
Sent: 01 August 2021 18:30
To: WinAccess (WinAccess@groups.io)
Subject: [WinAccess] Registry and start up sound

Hello,

My wife and I have exactly the same computers, similar setups, and Win 10 version21H1. We both have the checkbox checked to play a startup sound on boot up. Neither of us use the fast start up option as both machines have SSD’s. her machine plays the sound, mine does not. I believe this is controlled in the registry file. Any suggestions as to where I would look and what the setting should be in there?

Alan