Re: auto deletion from desktop

Chris

Icons are not deleted automatically, usually hitting the delete key will do this

You just have to be more careful

From: Marie
Sent: 03 August 2021 18:29
To: winaccess
Subject: [WinAccess] auto deletion from desktop

Hi folks,

I am wondering if anyone has also had the problem of windows automatically deleting icons from the desktop and if so, how to disable win desktop cleanup from doing this?

In the past, there was a setting to do so but I cannot find anything now to stop it from deleting my icons automatically.

I usually keep all my icons in one folder as I thought it would prevent this from happening but recently, it has started removing my folder !

Thanks in advance.

Marie J