Friendly Reminder of List Purpose #AdminNotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds all of you healthy and well.

I just want to send this out as a reminder of the list's intent and purpose. We are gathered to discuss all flavors of Windows that are currently supported on this list. This includes Windows desktop, 365, server, etc.

Recently, this list has seen a lot of discussion regarding office. There are email lists for discussing office. While I have not yet done anything to stop such discussions in this forum, I want to provide an opportunity for those who are discussing Office to reflect on the purpose and intent of this forum.

Traditionally, the Win10 forum has not been a list for where any discussion goes. There are other forums for discussion of Office, as well as for the discussion of various issues with your screen reader or screen magnifier.

Now, if you were to have questions regarding Windows features, or issues with using such features, that is definitely welcome here.

Finally, I do want to remind anyone here that the Windows for Insiders subgroup is a great place for discussing issues with Windows 11 insider builds. If you would like to raise issues, or if you'd like to ask questions or learn about Windows 11, please subscribe to that subgroup by sending an email to insiders+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io

If you have questions, please reach out to winaccess+owner@groups.io

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber