Re: problem with New computer

Chris

You have to switch to password on the login screen first, they should be a button to do so

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 17 September 2021 22:32
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] problem with New computer

I just tried this and as soon as I put in my password for my Microsoft account and press enter I get the message "Provide a PIN".

The point is that if you set up a PIN you don't have to press enter, if you set up a 6-digit PIN then as soon as you type the sixth digit it logs you in so I'm not sure how this should work if your password is, for example, 8 characters, then as soon as you come to character 6 it would try to log you in. Anyways, if it works for you then great, it certainly does not work for me, but I prefer a PIN so I don't really care if I can log in with my password or not.