Re: Are you ready for Windows 10 Version 21H2 era? #branchprogression #WinTen21H2

Hi,

Yes, and that issue effects Windows 10 Version 2004 and later (including Windows 11, and I think, Windows Server 2022 (build 20348) as well). I say Version 2004 and later because Windows 10 Version 21H2 is essentially Version 2004 with flags for some features turned on. I'll explain the "complicated" situation, as well as the reasoning for me advising everyone to upgrade to Windows 10 21H2 as soon as possible sometime this week.